As an experienced Windows 10 user, when you are ready to move to Windows 11, you might like some guidance in using the new and updated features. This course will help you identify and use those features efficiently and effectively.
Who should attend
This course is designed for students who have experience using the Windows 10 operating system and need to start using the Windows 11 operating system.
To ensure your success in this course you should have experience with using Windows 10.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the Windows environment.
- Use apps available in Windows 11.
- Manage available apps.
- Configure Windows 11 settings.
Outline: Microsoft Windows 11: Transition from Windows 10 (91171)
Module 1: Navigating the Windows 11 Environment
- Log in to Windows 11
- Use the Start Menu
- Use the Taskbar
Module 2: Using Apps
- Use Built-In Apps
- Use the Updated File Explorer
Module 3: Managing Apps
- Use Virtual Desktops
- Obtain Apps from the Microsoft Store
Module 4: Configuring Windows 11 Settings
- Use the Configuration Apps
- Configure Accessibility Features