This intensive instructor-led bootcamp-style course will help attendees understand the Cisco Designed Portfolio, products specifically designed for small businesses to Connect, Compute and Collaborate Securely.
Attendees will consider Cisco’s on-premise and cloud-managed small-business products and solutions; including Switching, Routing and Wireless; the Cisco Meraki small business portfolio; Cisco Security; Cisco Collaboration; and finally, an examination of the Small Business Data-Center with a focus on Cisco Unified Compute System (UCS), Cisco Hyperflex and Hyperflex Edge, and Cisco Intersight.
Finally, attendees will review the requirements of the Cisco Small Business Technical Overview exam, including opportunities to practice sample exam questions.
At the end of the day, all attendees will be encouraged to take the Pearson Vue 700-755 exam.
Who should attend
- Partner System Engineers
- Field Engineers
- Anyone needing to prepare for the Cisco Small Business Technical Overview exam (Pearson Vue 700-755).
This intensive instructor-led session provide attendees with the necessary information to prepare for the Cisco Small Business Technical Overview exam (Pearson Vue 700-755) and for them to become SMBSE certified.
This qualification will satisfy the Engineer role for the Cisco SMB Express Certification track.
Outline: Cisco Small Business Technical Overview Bootcamp (SBTO)
Cisco Designed Overview
- On-premise and cloud-managed products and services designed and curated for small businesses
Small Business Switching
- Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series
- Cisco Business Class Switches
- Cisco Business Dashboard
- Sample Use-Cases
- Switching Portfolio Migration
Small Business Routing
- Cisco RV Series
- Cisco ISR Series 900
Small Business Wireless
- Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access-Points
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controllers and Embedded WLC (EWC)
- Cisco DNA Assurance
- Cisco DNA Spaces
- Small Business Wireless Product Positioning
Cisco Small Business Meraki
- Small Business Meraki Overview
- Small Business Meraki Go
- Small Business Meraki Security and SDWAN
- Small Business Meraki Switching
- Small Business Meraki Wireless
- Small Business Meraki Mobile Device Management
- Small Business Meraki Smart Cameras
- Small Business Meraki Licensing Support
- Small Business Meraki Sales Cycle
Small Business Security
- Simplified Approach to Security for Small Business
- Firepower 1000 Series Firewalls
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with Cisco Duo
- Protecting endpoints for Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Stopping phishing attacks with Cisco Mailbox Defense
- Real-time threat intelligence with Cisco Talos
Small Business Collaboration
- Remote work as the new normal
- Cisco Webex – Meet, Message, and Call
- Cisco Endpoint devices
- Webex Work Bundle overview
Small Business Data Center
- Cisco Unified Computing (UCS) overview
- Cisco Hyperflex
- Cisco Hyperflex differentiators and use-cases
- Cisco Hyperflex Edge for Small Business
- Systems Management with Cisco Intersight
- A brief review of supporting technical resources including Cisco SalesConnect and Cisco dCloud