Cisco User Defined Network Workshop (CUDNWS)
This workshop focuses on introducing the User Defined Networking feature from Cisco. It also includes implementation and configuration requirements as well as market verticals and use cases. This workshop is focused on developing skills through combination of lecture and hands-on labs. This workshop will be used to support both field and partner enablement and it will provide skills that allow for value proposition of leveraging UDN for opportunities, as well as deploying UDN services to customers.
Who should attend
Partners and Pre/Post sales engineer and implementors would be the primary audience.
A good secondary audience would be clients who are interested in implementing this solution in their environment.
Customers should have a good, solid understanding of:
- Cisco Catalyst Wireless Enablement C9800/Wifi6 (CWEWIFI6)
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless LAN Controller and WIFI6 Workshop (C9800CLWIFI6)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
Customers will gain a thorough introduction to the capabilities, features and potential use cases of this solution. They will also gain an understanding of the requisite components and configured elements of the solution as well as hands-on configuration experience.
After completion of this course, customers will be able to:
- Identify the functionality of UDN and the Architectural components
- Explain UDN Device OnBoarding and Network Sharing Process
- Define Configuration Requirements and Traffic Isolation
- Complete UDN Labs in cCloud
- Define Use Cases and Market Verticals for UDN
Outline: Cisco User Defined Network Workshop (CUDNWS)
- Lesson 1 - Defining the Problem
- Lesson 2 - Introducing the UDN Solution
- Lesson 3 - The End User Experience
- Lesson 4 - Implementation and Integration
- Lesson 5 - Use Cases and Verticals
- Lesson 6 - insights with Cisco DNA Assurance
- Lesson 7 - Licensing
Online Training Onsite
Duration 1 day
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.