Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
Cisco Stealthwatch Network Operations is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by the Cisco Stealthwatch Learning Services team. This two-day course is designed for customers who are new to the Stealthwatch System and face specific challenges related to network health and maintenance. The course focuses on using the Stealthwatch System to enhance visibility and execute the performance monitoring activities required to maintain network health and information security.
This course is intended for individuals who are responsible for using the Stealthwatch System to monitor network performance and troubleshoot network issues.
Who should attend
This course is intended for individuals who are new to the Stealthwatch System and face daily challenges related to network health and maintenance.
It is strongly recommended to complete the Stealthwatch Foundations training prior to taking this course.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how Stealthwatch uses network telemetry for visibility of network components
- Describe how Stealthwatch can enhance performance monitoring
- Describe the relationship between alarms and response management within the Stealthwatch System
- Define the concept of the “network as a sensor”
- Explain the concepts of visibility and monitoring as it pertains to an enterprise network
Outline: Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
- Course Overview
- Stealthwatch Technical Overview
- Introduction to Network Operations
- Proactive Monitoring
- Lab: Validate Exporters
- Lab: Manage Hosts and Host Groups
- Proactive Monitoring
- Lab: Utilize Maps
- Lab: Configure Host Locking Rules
- Day One Review
- Proactive Monitoring Continued
- Lab: Create Custom Security Events
- Lab: Manage Policies
- Lab: Set Response Management Rules
- Reactive Tasks
- Lab: View Current Interfaces
- Lab: Investigate Slow Response
- Review the Web Application: What’s New?
- Wrap Up
Duration 2 days
- United States: US$ 3,000
- Cisco Learning Credits: 30 CLC
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This is a FLEX course.||Bangalore|
|Online Training Time zone: Asia/Calcutta|