Network Convergence System 5500 Series Router (NCS5500)
This course focuses on the hardware features of the Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS) 5500 Series. It covers the features and functions of the Cisco NCS 5500 Series chassis, hardware architecture, and boot process and features of the 64-bit Cisco IOS® XR software.
Tasks and Features Covered
- Examining the Cisco NCS 5501, 5502, and 5508 routers
- Working with 64-bit Cisco IOS XR
- Installation of Cisco IOS XR packages
- Cisco IOS XR model-driven programmability
- Module 1: Cisco NCS 5500 Series Hardware
- Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Chassis
- Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Modular Hardware
- Examining Environmental Monitoring
- Module 2: Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Architecture and Features
- Examining the Cisco IOS XR Architecture
- Examining Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Features
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to learn about the NCS 5500 Series hardware.
Targeted roles include:
- Systems engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of general routing concepts
- Experience working with command-line interface (CLI)-based network devices
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.