This fast track CPE course is designed for individuals to gain the skills, knowledge to take and pass their CPE exam in 3 days. Our program combines instructor-led training, labs, exam prep, along with structured homework to maximize the students’ time efficiency by our delivery the training/exam prep over two-days (5 hours per day).
Who should attend
Students looking to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works.
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud.
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS.
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains.
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services.
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model.
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform.
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud.
Outline: Fast Track Cloud Practitioner / Exam Prep Training (TLGFTCPEP)
- Module 1: What is the Cloud
- Module 2: Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Module 3: Getting Started with the Cloud
- Lab 1: Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Module 4: Building in the Cloud
- Lab 2: Build Your VPC and Launch a Web Server (Homework)
- Module 5: Security
- Lab 2a: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Module 6: Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
- Lab 3: Auditing Your Security with AWS Trusted Advisor
- Module 7: Architecture
- Module 8: Assigned Homework