- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- NSE 4
Network Security Professional (NSE 4)
The NSE 4 Network Security Professional designation recognizes the ability to install and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies.
Network and security professionals involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices
Recommended training for this certification
- FortiGate Security- NSE4 (FORT-SECI)
NSE 4 designation is earned by passing the NSE 4 certification exam:
- Exam code: NSE4_FGT-6.0
- Exam name: Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.0
The NSE 4 certification exam is available at a Pearson VUE test center.
NSE 4 certification is achieved upon passing the NSE 4 certification exam. NSE 4 certification is valid for 2 years.
- Candidates can renew their NSE 4 certification by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification, if their NSE 4 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification, even if their NSE 4 certification has expired.