Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist (DCUCS)
The Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist is designed to test a learner's knowledge of the fundamentals of the Cisco Unified Computing System and their ability to implement a virtualized Data Center environment. Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist professionals will also be tested on the following components:
- Implementing the Cisco Unified Computing System B and C Series
- Cisco Unified Computing System in an enterprise data center routing and switching infrastructure
- Next-generation Cisco Nexus product family
All candidates pursuing 642-994 DCUCI must meet the following baseline requirements: Complete either one of the following options:
- Earn the following two Cisco certifications: !, and !
- "Fast start option": Choose this option if you wish to bypass Option 1 by completing your Cisco CCNA certification and passing the DCUCI Qualifier Exam (642-979)
Note: Prerequisites are NOT applicable for DCUC ATP Partner status. Please visit Data Center Unified Computing Requirements for specific DCUC ATP Roles and Requirements.
Recommended training for this certification
- 642-994 (DCUCI)
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.