- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Free Resources»
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat»
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist (DCUCD)
The Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist validates an engineer's ability to design scalable, reliable, and intelligent Data Center Virtualization solutions. The following products are covered in learning materials:
- Cisco Unified Computing System B and C Series
- Server virtualization software
- Server operating systems
- Additional Cisco Data Center products
All candidates pursuing 642-993 DCUCD must meet the following baseline requirements:
Complete either one of the following options:
- Earn the following two Cisco certifications: !, and !
- "Fast start option": Choose this option if you wish to bypass Option 1 by completing your Cisco CCDA certification and passing the DCUCD Qualifier Exam (642-978)
Note: Prerequisites are NOT applicable for DCUC ATP Partner status. Please visit Data Center Unified Computing Requirements for specific DCUC ATP Roles and Requirements.
Recommended training for this certification
- 642-993 DCUCD
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.