The security revolution has arrived! New security products with smarter and more agile technologies are being released at a faster and faster pace. So why are we still playing catch-up? Because security is more than just a product . . . it is a skill! The growing security skills gap makes recruiting and retaining qualified employees increasingly difficult. Fast Lane can help! Fast Lane offers security training that gives IT professionals the knowledge and skills needed to secure and protect critical infrastructure and data systems. Register now and get empowered to excel in the ever-changing security world.
Attain new skills through training that provides you with the fundamental knowledge of the latest cyber security solutions.
Understand how to configure and troubleshoot security solutions.
Intrusion Prevention/Access Control
- CyberSec First Responder (CFR): Threat Detection & Response (CFR)
- Check Point Security Administration (CCSA)
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 (CCSA-R80)
- Firewall: Manage Cyberthreats (231)
- Protecting against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP)
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS)
- NetApp Data Protection Administration (DATAPROT)
- SnapProtect Solution Administration (SPSA)
- Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Certified Expert (BTN350)
Understand the technology and how to implement cyber security solutions including web, email, access control, and intrusion prevention.
Intrusion Prevention/Access Control
- Check Point Security Engineering (CCSE)
- Check Point Security Administration & Security Engineering Bundle (CCSA/CCSE)
- Check Point Certified Security Master (CCSM)
- Firewall: Install, Configure, and Manage (201)
- Firewall: Configure Extended Features (205)
- Panorama: Manage Multiple Firewalls (221)
- Traps: Install, Configure and Manage (281)
- Firewall: Debug and Troubleshoot (311)
- AMP Test Drive for Partners (AMPTD-P)
- ASA with FirePOWER Services Technical Enablement Workshop (ASASFR_WS)
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security v1.0 (SASAC)
- Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall Certified Engineer (BTW300)
Management and Analysis Courses
Understand how to centrally monitor, correlate, and manage cyber security solution performance.
Intrusion Prevention, AMP, Firewall, VPN
- Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER)
- Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Open Source Snort (SSFSNORT)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Snort Rule Writing Best Practices (SSFRULES)
- NEW CyberSec First Responder (CFR): Threat Detection & Response (CFR)
- NEW Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 (CCSA-R80)
Enhance your skills to effectively communicate with business leaders and learn to identify their business needs and the cyber security solutions that meet those needs.
- Gold Partner Business Value Package (BVBUNDLE)
- Cisco Selling Business Outcomes (OUTCOMES)
- Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills (BTASBVA)
- Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques (BTEABVD)
- Building Cisco Business Outcome Aligned IT Roadmaps (BTROAD)
- Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS)
Intrusion Prevention, AMP, Firewall
CCNP/Professional Level Security
Interested in other Cisco Certifications? Click here.