CCIE 360 R&S Self Study Preferred Package
- Workbook with 25 Expert-Level Labs. 20 labs include troubleshooting and configuration sections in each lab. 5 labs include configuration sections with larger and unique topologies of about 30 devices on average and interdependent scenarios.
- 12 Lessons-On-Demand. Topics include Link Layer, BGP, IGP, MPLS, IPv6, Cat QoS, Troubleshooting, Router QoS, IP Multicast, VPN Security, Infrastructure 1, and Infrastructure 2. Each lesson comes with a technology practice lab and virtual rack rental.
- Pre-Assessment Lab. The Pre-Assessment Lab is a five-hour, online graded assessment lab that evaluates baseline skills as a prerequisite for more advanced work.
- Performance Assessment Labs. 11 full-scale Performance Assessment labs include troubleshooting and configuration sections. 2 advanced Performance Assessment labs include troubleshooting, diagnostic and configuration sections. Also 2 advanced configuration and one diagnostic Assessment Labs are included in the Preferred bundle.
- Virtual Rack Rental. 350 hours of virtual rack rental of IOS on Linux (IOL) platform are included with the Preferred bundle and can be used for Workbook or technology practice labs.
- Reference Library. The library includes over 2,000 articles of technical sources and documentation with explanations provided by CCIE experts.
Each lab comes with a detailed answer key and an interactive mentor guide. The labs are delivered on IOS on Linux (IOL) platform using Cisco IOS Release 15 M and T and using features that are currently supported by IOL.
Workbook troubleshooting and configuration sections can be scheduled separately and with flexible start and end times. When scheduling a lab, the students can choose initial configurations or stored configurations for any lab performed in the last 30 days.
Advanced Performance Assessment labs are scheduled as one unit, but configuration and troubleshooting sections can be extended by one hour at a time, for up to two hours per section.
Who should attend
Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching is designed for network engineers:
- With three to five years relevant experience
- Who want to develop expert-level networking skills and attempt CCIE certification
- Who prefer a Cisco authorized program that aligns to the most recent CCIE certification standards
There are no formal prerequisites for participation in the Cisco 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching, although professional-level networking skills are assumed. Students should have a minimum three to five years prior experience as a network engineer.
Fast Lane offers a pre-assessment (available via the Fast Lane Learning Center) that allows candidates to verify if they are ready for the program.
In addition, the program itself begins with a pre-assessment lab to identify any gaps in the student’s foundational skills and knowledge. The results will provide a baseline of performance as students begin their CCIE preparation effort.
The Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching develops expert-level skills through a structured combination of online learning tools and materials, resources for hands-on practice, access to qualified subject matter experts, and regular feedback and progress assessments.
US$ 5,800BUY NOW