CCIE Wireless V2.0 Workbook / Lab Package
Fast Lane's CCIE Wireless instructor, Tarun Pahuja, is a "6x" CCIE (#7707), including CCIE Wireless, Security, Service Provider, Voice and Storage, and holds a Master's Degree in Engineering from Temple University in Philadelphia. With his six CCIE personal successes, he clearly has a knack for attacking the exam, and is driven to help professionals succeed in their personal career goals.
Our self-paced CCIE Wireless Work Book / Lab Package includes our always maintained CCIE WirelessV2.0 workbook as well as 5 days of lab time for you to schedule at your convenience.
This Package includes remote lab access for five days, schedule individually or consecutively. You will be able to immerse yourself in hands-on lab configurations exercises and be able to check your configurations against the detailed step by step lab breakdown provided for each lab.
You may also be interested in our !FL-CCIEWL. that is designed around the experience acquired through successfully achieving the CCIE Wireless certification. You will experience 5 full days of lab exercises and gain valuable tips and feedback based on the results of your configuration and time to complete.
Who should attend
- System Engineers
- Account Managers
- Channel Partner/Reseller
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attempting to complete this workbook are as follows:
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks v2.0 (IUWVN) or equivalent
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Networks v2.0 (IUWMS) or equivalent
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey v2.0 (CUWSS) or equivalent
- Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security v2.0 (IAUWS) or equivalent
A basic knowledge of PC hardware configurations is also required and a basic understanding of networking business drivers is essential.
The CCIE Wireless Workbook / Lab Package - "Mastering the technology" consists of more than 180 hands-on advanced labs that present topics in a goal-oriented way, just the way they would be presented in the real lab. This workbook was designed to help you prepare for the CCIE Wireless Practical Exam and follows the Cisco recommended Blue Print. You will not only learn "how" to configure the labs in an effective, time efficient process but more importantly you will learn "why" the lab is configured in this manner.
The CCIE Wireless Workbook / Package "Mastering the Technology" was designed to help you prepare for the CCIE Wireless Practical Exam and follows the Cisco recommended Blue Print. Built with progressive complexity in mind, these labs will help you master each technology, from simple tasks to complex multiple configuration tasks.
The Mastering the Technology workbook consists of over 180 hands-on advanced labs that present topics in a goal-oriented way, just the way they would be presented in the real lab. You will not only learn "how" to configure the labs in an effective, time efficient process but more importantly you will learn "why" the lab is configured in this manner.
Each lab features detailed step by step breakdown, with explanation not only on "how", but also on "why" each configuration choice is made. Thorough verification is provided to assist in mastering each technology. By progressing through these labs, you will soon be able to understand subtle consequences of each configuration choice, and will be able to coordinate multiple technology configurations together.
The remote lab contains all the hardware spelled out in the new Version 2.0 CCIE Wireless Blueprint from Cisco including:
- up to 8 WLAN controllers (5508s)
- 11 access points (1142s and 3502s)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- NAC Appliance 3315 Server
- Cisco WCS 7.0
- Cisco 3350 Mobility Services Engine
- complete wired infrastructure (Layer 3 switches 3560 series, Layer 2 switch 2960, 1841 router)
The labs contained in the "Mastering the Technology" workbook are focused on eleven sections:
- Section 1-1: Autonomous APs
- Section 1-2: LAP Management and Controller discovery
- Section 2-1: WLANs
- Section 2-2: CSSC and WLANs
- Section 3-1: Controller Management
- Section 3-2: 802.11 optimization
- Section 4-1: Wireless Related Security
- Section 5-1: WCS
- Section 5-2: Mobility Service Engine
- Section 6-1: VoWLAN Specific Tasks
- Special Section 1-1: Wired infrastructure support for WLAN
US$ 1,295BUY NOW