CIERS 1 Workshop (CCIE360-CIERS1W)
Who should attend
Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching is designed for network engineers:
- With three to five years relevant experience
- Who want to develop expert-level networking skills and attempt CCIE certification
- Who prefer a Cisco authorized program that aligns to the most recent CCIE certification standards
There are no formal prerequisites for participation in the Cisco 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching, although professional-level networking skills are assumed. Students should have a minimum three to five years prior experience as a network engineer.
Fast Lane offers a pre-assessment (available via the Fast Lane Learning Center) that allows candidates to verify if they are ready for the program.
In addition, the program itself begins with a pre-assessment lab to identify any gaps in the student’s foundational skills and knowledge. The results will provide a baseline of performance as students begin their CCIE preparation effort.
It is highly recommended that students view the following VOD sessions prior to attending this class:
- The entire Link-Layer series
- Blocks 1 and 3 of the Frame-Relay series
- The entire IGP series
- The entire BGP series
The Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program for Routing and Switching develops expert-level skills through a structured combination of online learning tools and materials, resources for hands-on practice, access to qualified subject matter experts, and regular feedback and progress assessments.
- Understand a specific set of critical technologies encountered in the Routing and Switching CCIE Lab
- Understand the learning and problem solving process known as "options and analysis and issue spotting"
- CIERS 1 5-day Workshop: Intended for students who require an in-depth under-standing of frame relay, link layer, BGP, IGP, etc. Workshop is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on work. Includes two (2) eight-hour assessment labs, graded and returned with mentor feedback.
- Fast Lane Assessment: A Multiple choice test designed to help students verify their level of knowledge prior to purchasing any CCIE 360 package or component.
- Fast Lane Forums: Each student will receive access to online forums for the duration of the CCIE 360 program. These forums are available through the Fast Lane Community Site. Students may pose questions, provide input and receive support from Fast Lane instructors through this forum.
- CIERS Pre-Assessment Lab: The CCIE R&S pre-assessment is a four-hour lab to measure the student’s starting competency. A score report helps the student and the Cisco Learning Partner choose an appropriate curriculum and learning components.
- 1 CIERS Assessment Labs: This assessment tests the student’s knowledge of concepts and technologies and tracks progress against learning goals and other students. A built-in mentoring guide provides detailed feedback, corrections and best practices for configurations. Assessments vary in degree of difficulty for use at various stages of the learning process.