IT Specialist Training
Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist
The Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist certification is for IT professionals who play a key role in helping their organizations use technology to improve business outcomes. This job role based certification will sharpen a candidate's skills in:
- Capturing business needs.
- Assessing technology options from a business context and contribute to their deployment.
- Understanding an IT solution's return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Influencing and communicating effectively with business leaders.
Unlike other business classes for IT professionals, this certification is holistic and reflects multiple topics often described in today's IT roles. These subjects include: business analysis, technology trends, finance, business-focused solution design, organization change / IT adoption and effective communications.
Recommended: Prior to attending, participants should have equivalent knowledge or certifications as described below:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
- Individuals who have earned the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis or equivalent, should be well-prepared to attend the BTBBSS course.
Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist Infographic
Project/Program Management Training
Project and program management training is critical to organizational success as PM’s are responsible for cutting costs, implementing projects efficiently, and delivering high quality results on time and within budget. The PM role requires thoughtful planning, execution and monitoring and our training will provide you with the real-world experience you need to effectively manage your projects. Gain the knowledge to overcome obstacles and complete projects with more efficiency to reduce project risk by signing up for a Project/Product Management course today.
Project and Program Management
- M_o_R Foundation (MOR)
- MoP Foundation (MOP)
- MOP Foundation & Practitioner (MOPFP)
- MoV Foundation (MOV)
- MSP Foundation (MSP)
- P3O Foundation (P3O)
- P3O Foundation & Practitioner (P3OFP)
- PMP Exam Prep (PMPVCL)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACPVCL)
- PRINCE 2 Foundation (PRINCE2F)
- Managing Benefits Foundation (MB)