The Application Enablement Platform for the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things needs a strong backbone for the many billions of predicted connected devices and the applications that help customers turn “thing data” into new revenue opportunities, improved operational efficiencies and connected user experiences.
IoT solutions need to handle the complexities of device management, application enablement, gateway and back-end integration, and communications up and down the stack. They need to support a wide range of emerging sensor technology and handle a wide range of industrial, smart city and connected enterprise use cases.
Davra is a global leader in the Industrial IoT Application Enablement Platform with strategic partnerships including many vendor’s IoT gateway solutions. Fast Lane, Davra’s exclusive worldwide training partner offers important courses for both Davra’s customers and partners. These courses add to our expanding portfolio of IoT technical and solutions training and represent an important step in enabling a digital business to grow in some valuable verticals like transportation, oil and gas and security to name a few.
The comprehensive portfolio of Davra and Fast Lane empowers customers to unleash data from unconnected devices, enables ecosystem partners to identify IoT market opportunities early, develop their pipeline and deliver solutions to customers across all industries.
Our education offerings enable ecosystem partners to enhance their IoT expertise and accelerate market opportunities across all industries. By offering educational tracks specific to all job roles, Davra Networks and Fast Lane enable global scaling of knowledge on developing real-world IoT solutions quickly, effectively and securely.
Davra Sales Enablement Training
To help Davra partners maximize their return on investment in their partnership with Davra, we offer two Sales Enablement courses that support Account Managers (AMs) and Sales Engineers (SEs). These courses are also part of the preparation recommended for the Davra certifications for AMs and SEs.
- Davra Networks Sales Enablement for Account Managers (DNSEAM)
- Davra Networks Sales Enablement for Sales Engineers (DNSESE)
Davra Design & Implementation Training
Fast Lane offers two new Davra certification courses on designing and developing solutions using Davra’s IoT Platform. Both feature real world hands-on labs and are delivered by certified Davra Instructors.
- IoT Journey Quick Start: As you embark on the path towards “digitalizing” your organization, a lot of value can be gained, but there are serious potential risks and multiple systems can be impacted. How do you harness the power of IoT now, while positioning for the disruptors that are still ahead? The Fast Lane IoT Journey Quick Start is a compelling way to build internal consensus on next steps for ramping your organization towards a scalable, innovative fully digitalized business. Our experts, with IoT experience across all major vendors, platforms, verticals and use cases, will lead your cross-functional teams into the world of possibilities created by “connecting the unconnected”; we will define the key elements of an IoT / Digitalization strategy, help you understand the pains to be addressed by IoT / Digitalization, and determine the benefits to be gained by implementing IoT solutions. We will also cover a high-level understanding of enterprise IoT architecture and help you see what each solution component addresses, from device management to analytics and application integration. Lastly, we provide you a strong foundation on the sensors, controllers, middleware options, communication and analytics capabilities, and emerging standards that are essential for building out future-ready IoT Solutions.
- IoT Use Case Development Workshops: IoT covers a wide range of scenarios, empowering countless use cases to produce new value for customers in all verticals. Every customer has a unique set of goals, variables and opportunities that need to be explored in order to develop the most meaningful IoT solution that will produce optimized results. Employing a business canvas model approach, these sessions allows us to model use cases based on your specific business needs and create a proposal for rapid solution/prototyping development for one or more solutions meeting your requirements. The workshop will identify your current pain points, deliver a customized road map with concrete next steps and a detailed outline of resources needed to build your IoT solution. The workshop also supports the creation of a business case, ROI and value analysis of the proposed solutions.
Jump Start Sales and Deployment
Fast Lane’s Managed Enablement™ services assist vendors and system integrators in bringing IoT solutions to market, providing a jump start to sales and deployment. These services are augmented by a powerful enablement framework, driving rapid IoT practice development for vendors and system integrators.
- IoT Awareness Webinars: Fast Lane and Davra Networks have collaborated to produce awareness webinars addressing various use cases, customizable to meet your particular vertical targets and go-to-market approach. Fast Lane’s expert facilitators work with you to tailor the message and then deliver the webinar authoritatively, representing your organization. Awareness webinars help generate interest with your customers as they just begin their IoT journey and opens their minds to unimagined opportunities.
- IoT Roadshow: Fast Lane experts bring your IoT solution message to your customers through a roadshow program, typically 1 day in length (business decision makers typically attend the morning session while technical decision makers typically attend the morning and the afternoon session). The roadshow deliveries are tailored to your customers business and technical decision-makers and focus on connecting solutions capabilities to common customer care-abouts and desired business outcomes.
- IoT Test Drive: Fast Lane’s IoT Test Drive program is an essential component of our sales acceleration services, allowing vendors, resellers and system integrators to demonstrate the value proposition and ROI of IoT solutions to their key customer accounts. A Test Drive (or proof of concept event) provides technical decision makers with a deep-dive learning experience that focuses on a specific IoT solution addressing a particular vertical use case. After attending a Test Drive, most if not all of your customer’s questions and concerns will have been answered and your customers will have an appreciation of the operational and business value that can be achieved by implementing a specific set of solutions. In other words, a Test Drive is a means of closing sales through learning.
- IoT Customer Engagement Workshop: In case the solution / use case for a particular customer is not that obvious, our IoT Customer Engagement Workshop can be used to map the Davra Networks IoT solution portfolio to your customer’s particular needs, use cases and business realities. The workshop identifies your customer’s current pain points and clearly connects the value the customer is looking to create to the capabilities of the Davra Networks solution portfolio. We help your customers’ various stakeholders align desired business outcomes and demonstrate how a Davra Networks solution will meet their requirements, including ROI and proof of value analysis.
- IoT Mentored Install: This service is a special derivative of staff augmentation. It consists of one or more on-site design and deployment workshops including related knowledge transfer and additional mentoring once the workshops have been completed. The purpose of these workshops is to help you deploy Davra Networks solutions with expert assistance in a controlled (mentored) environment thus optimizing your investment in technology, time to deploy and effectiveness of the implementation. The service is an essential part of Managed Enablement™ as it helps to jump start deployment once the sale has been booked.
- IoT Pros 4 Hire / Staff Augmentation: Fast Lane experts in all geographic regions are here to support critical parts of your IoT Solution Sales Cycle. This includes Account Managers (AM), Pre-Sales Engineers (SE) and Solution Architects (SA) trained at selling and designing Davra Networks solutions. Whatever the gap, we apply deep experience and passion to help you close the deal and bring the value of IoT to your customers.