Cyber Security Training
The mission of Fast Lane’s Cyber Security division is to help build the Cyber Security talent of our customers.
Fast Lane’s customers include federal/state/local government agencies, contractors and service providers, critical infrastructure providers, and private organizations whose mission depends entirely on the security of their information assets. Our wide range of Information Security programs cover the full range of needs for any organization or individual in need of building and maintaining top InfoSec skills and credentials.
InfoSec course offerings include Certification Boot Camps and DoD/8570.1 programs.
Read everything about the DoD Directive, including the latest changes, on our Department of Defense Directive FAQ page.
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) v5.2 (ACS)
- Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE)
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance (CANAC)
- Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT)
- Cisco ASA 9.1 Update Workshop (ASA)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Open Source Snort (SSFSNORT)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Snort Rule Writing Best Practices (SSFRULES)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints (SSFAMP)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS)
- NEW ISE 1.3 Update Workshop (ISEWS)