Cyber Security Training
The mission of Fast Lane’s Cyber Security division is to help build the Cyber Security talent of our customers.
Fast Lane’s customers include federal/state/local government agencies, contractors and service providers, critical infrastructure providers, and private organizations whose mission depends entirely on the security of their information assets. Our wide range of Information Security programs cover the full range of needs for any organization or individual in need of building and maintaining top InfoSec skills and credentials.
InfoSec course offerings include Certification Boot Camps and DoD/8570.1 programs.
Read everything about the DoD Directive, including the latest changes, on our Department of Defense Directive FAQ page.
- Web Application Security Fundamentals (WASF)
- Secure Web Application Development (SWAD)
- Secure Java/J2EE Web Application Development (SJWAD)
- Secure .NET Web Application Development (SNWAD)
- Secure Java Coding (SJC)
- Secure .NET Coding (SNC)
- Securing JEE Web Applications (SJWA)
- Securing .NET Web Applications (SNWA)
- Securing JEE Web Services (SJWS)
- Securing .NET Web Services (SNWS)
- Advanced Services - Securing Enterprise Data Center Architectures with FWSM, IDSM-2, Guard & Detector (SEDCA)
- Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security Version 2.0 (IAUWS)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Part 1 (SESA1)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Part 2 (SESA2)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (Partner Training) (PASWSA)
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)
- ASA Firewall /VPN Boot Camp (ASAFIRE)
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL) Version 2.0 (FIREWALL)
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (Version 2.0) (VPN)
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System 7.0 (IPS 7)
- Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE)
- Implementing Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance (CANAC)
- Catalyst 6500 and Cisco 7600 Series Routers Firewall Services Module Deployment (FWSMD)
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) v5.2 (ACS)