Red Hat JBoss Fuse with Red Hat JBoss A-MQ and Camel (JB439)
About this Course
Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse with Red Hat JBoss A-MQ and Camel (JB439) is a 5-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the Apache ServiceMix kernel, Apache ActiveMQ (Java Messaging Service broker), and Apache Camel.
Learn the skills you need to develop and implement enterprise integration patterns (EIP) using Camel, and see how to deploy EIPs in Red Hat JBoss Fuse—an enterprise service buse (ESB) built on Apache ServiceMix. In addition, learn how to use Red Hat JBoss A-MQ—a messaging platform based on Apache Camel.
Who should attend
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel, as well as how to use the messaging capabilities of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ (ActiveMQ).
- Integration system managers who need to configure and maintain networks of brokers and enterprise service bus (ESB) instances using features of Fuse Fabric.
- Understanding of the Spring framework and Java, including Java developments tools (e.g., Ant, Maven, and Eclipse).
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven.
- OSGi basic concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Core concepts of OSGi-based deployment and design.
- How to rapidly implement, test, and debug EIPs.
- Overview of advanced EIPs.
- Fundamentals of message-oriented middleware (MOM), JMS concepts, and enhancements to JMS by Red Hat Jboss A-MQ.
- Numerous broker topologies.
- Performance-tuning techniques.
- Configuration management using Fabric
Outline: Red Hat JBoss Fuse with Red Hat JBoss A-MQ and Camel (JB439)
Module 1: Introduction
- JBoss Fuse product family
Module 2: Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Install and customize
- Implement of OSGi in production
Module 3: Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Install and configurate
- Customize and integrate of network of brokers
- Increase availability and reliability
- Increase performance
- Connect using Java Message Services (JMS)
Module 4: Camel
- Develop integration solutions
- Perform basic data transformations
- Perform advanced data transformations
- Perform basic components
- Perform network-based components
- Test applications
- Manage error handling
- Threading and transactions
- Integrate Camel and Fabric