Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) is a two-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the key concepts associated with Java Message Service (JMS) and Apache ActiveMQ.
Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabric—including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.
Who should attend
- Java developers and A-MQ administrators who need to understand how to build integration solutions with A-MQ, using message-oriented middleware with high performance and high availability capabilities.
- A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
- A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
- Client connectivity and broker networks
- High availability, reliability, and load balancing
- Security for JBoss A-MQ
- Performance Tuning
- Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
- Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
- Heterogeneous environments
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
Module 2: Introduction to Java Message Service (JMS)
- Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
Module 3: Enhancements to JMS
- Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
Module 4: Increasing performance in A-MQ
- Perform tasks to tune performance.
Module 5: Implementing security in Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
Module 6: Managing A-MQ Networks with Fabric
- Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
Module 7: Connecting to A-MQ using JMS
- Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
Module 8: Enhancements to JMS
- Learn about enhancements to JMS.
Module 9: Heterogeneous Environments
- Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.