Fuse ESB with Mediation Router (JB435)
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
Attendees will learn the skills required to manage, deploy, and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse and develop the core concepts of OSGi-based application using Red Hat JBoss Fuse's features, including:
- Bundle management
- Server management
- Deployment via Fuse Fabric, Hawt.io, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
Who should attend
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
- JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
- JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Module 2: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Module 3: Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Module 4: Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Module 5: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Module 6: Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Module 7: Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Module 8: Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.