Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
Intended for experienced Java™ Enterprise Edition (EE) developers and architects, Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Development II addresses Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE development.
This hands-on, labs-based course challenges students by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. Students will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.
Who should attend
- Java developers with at least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
- Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools
- Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
- At least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
What You Will Learn
- Developing advanced web applications
- Developing for JBoss EAP 6
- Extensive review of web services
- Securing Java EE applications
- Performance tuning
Outline: Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
Module 1: Reviewing Java Enterprise Edition
- Learn about the latest Java EE specifications and APIs.
Module 2: Understanding Maven—the JBoss Way
- Understand Red Hat JBoss Middleware stack and tools, including Maven.
Module 3: Developing advanced web applications
- Use advanced features and techniques in web applications including Ajax and GWT.
Module 4: Class loading in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Understand and configure module dependencies in the latest version of JBoss EAP.
Module 5: Using advanced Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Use advanced Enterprise JavaBeans features such as bean-managed transactions and asynchronous EJB.
Module 6: Creating web services
- Create JAX-WS and JAX-RS services with optional security.
Module 7: Developing efficient messaging clients
- Construct message clients that perform well.
Module 8: Securing Java EE applications
- Provide custom authentication and granular authorization for Java EE applications.
Module 9: Performance tuning Java EE applications
- Understand the techniques for performance tuning a Java EE application.
Module 10: Internationalization
- Develop applications that can present their user interface, messages, and data using local languages and formatting.
|Mar 27-31, 2017||Online Training Time zone: US/Eastern *|
|Sep 25-29, 2017||Online Training Time zone: US/Eastern *|
|Jan 30-Feb 3, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Stockholm Course language: English *|
|Jan 30-Feb 3, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/London *|