Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
Monitoring with JBoss ON covers the monitoring capabilities of the JBoss® Operations Network. This course is designed for JBoss administrators new to JBoss Operations Network who need to learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server and agent, and JBoss Operations Network plug-ins. Students will also learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to effectively monitor and manage their JBoss servers and applications.
This course is also the first day of our Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB234) course and can be used as a 1-day add-on to many of our existing JBoss training courses, representing the managed component of our products.
Who should attend
- JBoss administrators new to JBoss Operations Network who need to monitor JBoss servers and applications.
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java™, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required
What You Will Learn
- Install a JBoss Operations Network Server and Agent, and JBoss Operations Network plug-ins.
- Import and manage inventory (such as servers, systems).
- Monitor the imported resources.
- Analyze JBoss Operations Network reports.
Outline: Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
Module 1: Overview of JBoss Operations Network
- Learn the functionality of JBoss® Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network Server, an Agent, and Agent Plug-ins
Module 2: Managing inventory
- Learn how to use the various types of groups available in JBoss Operations Network to organize and manage imported resources. Also learn how to customize the JBoss Operations Network dashboard.
Module 3: Monitoring resources
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications
Module 4: Reporting
- Learn the reporting features of JBoss Operations Network.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date