Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I + EX225 (JB226)
About this Course
Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, Red Hat JBoss® Enterprise Application Development with RHCJD Exam (JB226) introduces you to Java EE 6 frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
Create, test, maintain Java EE-compliant applications
Learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based Red Hat® JBoss Developer Studio.
Create a fully functional enterprise Java application
Comprehensive lectures and extensive use-case, hands-on labs introduce you to enterprise application development using:
- JBoss Hibernate®
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application
Build a complete, multi-tier enterprise application
Learn how to build a complete, multi-tier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques.
Who should attend
- Students with Java programming experience who want to enter Enterprise Java development
- Experienced Enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
- Experienced Enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio
- Students who want to use the course to help them in their preparations for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
- Ability to read HTML and XML documents
- Basic experience with an integrated development environment (IDE) like Eclipse
What You Will Learn
- Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
- Build secure enterprise applications.
- Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
- Test with Arquillian.
- Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multi-tier applications.
- Understand administration tasks for developers.
- Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools.
Outline: Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I + EX225 (JB226)
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Module 2: Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Build CDI-enabled applications.
Module 3: Testing
- Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
Module 4: Session beans
- Implement business logic using EJB.
Module 5: Web Services
- Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with RESTEasy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
Module 6: Messaging
- Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
Module 7: Persistence
- Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
Module 8: Web-based UI
- Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
Module 9: Security
- Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Module 10: Packaging and deployment
- Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jul 24-28, 2017||Stuttgart *|
|Aug 21-25, 2017||Berlin *|
|Jun 19-23, 2017||Paris *|
|May 22-26, 2017||Milan *|