Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, JBoss® Enterprise Application Development (JB225) introduces you to Java EE 6 frameworks, specifications, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
Create, test, maintain Java EE-compliant applications
Learn how to create, test, and maintain Java EE-compliant applications from start to finish using the Eclipse-based Red Hat® JBoss Developer Studio.
Create a fully functional enterprise Java application
Comprehensive lectures and extensive use-case, hands-on labs introduce you to enterprise application development using Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, Contexts and Dependency I, Arquillian, JBoss Hibernate®, RESTEasy, HornetQ, and other related technologies to create a fully functional enterprise Java application.
Build a complete, multitier enterprise application
Learn how to build a complete, multitier enterprise application featuring a JavaServer Faces (JSF) 2 web-based front end, a Java API for Restful Web Services (JAX-RS) layer, an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) layer, and a Java Persistence API (JPA) persistence layer, leveraging best-practice design, coding, and testing techniques.
Who should attend
- Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio versions
- Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Fluency in the Java programming language (Java SE 5 or 6), particularly annotations and object-oriented design
- Ability to read HTML and XML documents
- Basic experience with an integrated development environment (IDE) like Eclipse
What You Will Learn
- Build robust enterprise applications using JBoss middleware.
- Build secure enterprise applications.
- Integrate applications with back-end enterprise information and messaging systems.
- Test with Arquillian.
- Use Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI) for seamless multitier applications.
- Understand administration tasks for developers.
- Leverage JBoss Developer Studio tools
Outline: Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Module 2: Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Build CDI-enabled applications.
Module 3: Testing
- Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
Module 4: Session beans
- Implement business logic using EJB.
Module 5: Web Services
- Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with RESTEasy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
Module 6: Messaging
- Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
Module 7: Persistence
- Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
Module 8: Web-based UI
- Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
Module 9: Security
- Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Module 10: Packaging and deployment
- Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.
|Apr 24-28, 2017 Guaranteed to Run||Online Training Time zone: US/Eastern *|
|Jul 17-21, 2017||Online Training Time zone: US/Eastern *|
|Oct 16-20, 2017||Online Training Time zone: US/Eastern *|
|May 15-18, 2017||Munich *|
|Jul 24-27, 2017||Stuttgart *|
|Aug 21-24, 2017||Berlin *|
|Jun 19-22, 2017||Paris *|
|May 29-Jun 1, 2017||Milan *|
|May 29-Jun 1, 2017||Zurich *|
|Aug 14-17, 2017||London *|