Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design exam (EX427)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design Exam (EX427) is a performance-based certificate exam. Individuals who earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design have demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
Holders of the Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design are able to:
- Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes
Who should attend
- Business Analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. The exam does not require any Java programming expertise.
- Students who have attended Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427) course.
- Be able to use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 2.0 modeler plug-in to create and edit business processes.
- Be able to read and run JUnit-based BPMS unit tests using either the mvn command line or Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio.
What You Will Learn
You should be able to perform the following tasks:
Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities, including:
- User Task
- Custom work item
- Business rule task
- Sub process
Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables, including:
- Global variables
- Process variables
- Task variables
- Mapping variables to activity parameters
Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes, including:
- Understanding the meaning and use of the different start and end events
- Using gateways to branch process flows
Understand the specific benefits and weaknesses of different Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite process elements, including but not limited to:
- Script vs. work item
- Stop vs. terminate
Handle technical exceptions and process errors:
- Using signal
- Using error code
- Triggered by event subprocess
- Integrate with external processes
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date