Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam (EX236)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
A Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage is earned when an IT professional demonstrates the ability to implement storage solutions using Red Hat Storage Server and to configure clients to use this storage. To earn this certificate, you must pass the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam.
Who should attend
- System administrators, architects, and others who need to demonstrate their skills, knowledge, and ability in using Red Hat Storage Server
- RHCEs interested in pursuing Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills.
- Have taken the Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236) course or have work experience using Red Hat Gluster Storage.
What You Will Learn
You should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install Red Hat Storage Server on both physical and virtual systems and work with existing Red Hat Storage Server appliances
- Configure a Red Hat Storage Server storage pool
- Create individual storage bricks on either physical devices or logical volumes
- Create various Red Hat Storage Server volumes such as:
- Format the volumes with an appropriate file system
- Create Red Hat Storage Server volume snapshots
- Extend existing storage volumes by adding additional bricks and performing appropriate rebalancing operations
- Configure clients to use Red Hat Storage Server appliance volumes using native and network file systems (NFS)
- Configure clients to use Red Hat Storage Server appliance volumes using SMB
- Configure Red Hat Storage Server features including disk quotas and POSIX access control lists (ACLs)
- Configure IP failover for NFS-and SMB-based cluster services
- Configure geo-replication services
- Configure unified object storage
- Configure Red Hat Storage Server to support Hadoop
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Storage Server problems
- Monitor Red Hat Storage Server workloads
- Perform Red Hat Storage Server management tasks such as tuning volume options, volume migration, stopping and deleting volumes, and configuring server-side quorum
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|May 5, 2017||London *|