Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210)
Limited Time Offer
Get 15% off all Red Hat training for a limited time when you enroll in a class using promo code: “REDHAT15OFF”.
About this Course
- An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
- An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules.
- Configure and manage images.
- Add compute nodes.
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder.
Who should attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Certification program requirements:
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
|Jun 16, 2017||Hamburg *|
|Jul 7, 2017||Stuttgart *|
|Aug 4, 2017||Stuttgart *|
|Jun 16, 2017||Helsinki Course language: English *|
|Feb 24, 2017 Guaranteed to Run||Paris *|
|Mar 31, 2017 Guaranteed to Run||Paris *|
|Jun 23, 2017||Paris *|
|Mar 31, 2017||Rome *|
|Apr 7, 2017||Milan *|
|Jun 9, 2017||Milan *|
|Sep 1, 2017||Milan *|
|Sep 8, 2017||Rome *|
|Jul 14, 2017||Zurich *|
|Feb 24, 2017||London *|