OpenShift Enterprise Administration + EX280 (DO281)
About this Course
OpenShift Enterprise is a key technology in Red Hat's DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment.
In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Who should attend
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating OpenShift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Managing Containers with Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270) for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift, or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer
Outline: OpenShift Enterprise Administration + EX280 (DO281)
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
Install OpenShift Enterprise
Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
Execute commands using the command line interface.
Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
Manage the system
Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
Customize OpenShift Enterprise
Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.
Duration 4 days
- United States: US$ 2,850