OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
About this Course
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280) prepares you to install, configure, and manage Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise instances. OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, Red Hat's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology. This enables an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery. You will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
Who should attend
System Administrators responsible for creating OSE instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, managing instances and projects
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- You should have completed RH270 for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift
- You should have completed RHCSA, RH124 and RH134, or have equivalent RHEL system administration experience
- Red Hat recommends the RHCE certification
What You Will Learn
This course provides you with the knowledge necessary to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment. This course is part of a series of DevOps courses that center around the use of OSE to enable continuous delivery a key goal in the DevOps philosophy.
Outline: OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
Module 1: Introducing OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Describe the features and architecture of the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise product.
Module 2: Installing OpenShift Enterprise
- Install Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
Module 3: Executing Commands
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
Module 4: Building Applications
- Create, build, and deploy applications to a OpenShift Enterprise instance.
Module 5: Managing the System
- Use OpenShift components to manage deployed applications.
Module 6: Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
Module 7: Comprehensive Review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.