Red Hat OpenStack Administration II with Expertise Exam (CL211)
About this Course
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210). This version of the course includes the exam.
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
What You Will Learn
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
Outline: Red Hat OpenStack Administration II with Expertise Exam (CL211)
Module 1: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
Module 2: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.
Module 3: Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.
Module 4: Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
Module 5: Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
Module 6: Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service.
Module 7: Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
Module 8: Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
Module 9: Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
Module 10: Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
Module 11: Heat orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
Module 12: Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
Module 13: The future of the OpenStack development community
- Learn about the future of OpenStack.
Module 14: Comprehensive review
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Duration 5 days
- United States: US$ 3,395
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jun 12-16, 2017||Hamburg *|
|Jul 31-Aug 4, 2017||Stuttgart *|
|Aug 28-Sep 1, 2017||Munich *|
|Sep 4-8, 2017||Munich *|
|Jun 12-16, 2017||Paris *|
|Jun 19-23, 2017||Paris *|
|Jul 10-14, 2017||Lyon *|
|Jun 5-9, 2017||Milan *|
|Aug 28-Sep 1, 2017||Milan *|
|Sep 4-8, 2017||Rome *|
|Sep 11-15, 2017||Rome *|
|Jan 8-12, 2018||Milan *|
|Jan 15-19, 2018||Rome *|
|Jul 10-14, 2017||Zurich *|