MoV Foundation (MOV)
This 2-day interactive MoV Foundation course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive; and well-rounded modules cover the methodology and various techniques. A case study is used to help appreciate the relevance of MoV in its practical application.
Who should attend
- Senior Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Program Office staff
There are no formal prerequisites for the MoV Foundation.
- Explain the key processes and techniques used within MoV and the reasons for using them.
- Apply MoV at portfolio, program, project and operational levels.
- List the differences in applying MoV at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from MoV at each stage.
- Explain the circumstances under which MoV should be used.
- Explain the concept of value and how value may be improved.
- List the key benefits arising from implementing MoV.
- State the different approaches for implementing MoV.
- List the responses to external and internal influences.
- List the principles of embedding MoV into an organization.
- List the key topics in document checklists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence.
Detailed Course Outline
- MoV Techniques
- Common Techniques
- Case Study