Managing Benefits Foundation (MB)
About this Course
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines / in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
This 3-day foundation course discusses Managing Benefits’ guidance at a foundation level, ensuring that the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices and techniques of this domain.
Who should attend
- Change leaders (e.g., senior responsible owners and directors of change)
- Change initiators (e.g., strategic planners and policy leads)
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g., business case developers and project appraisers)
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g., portfolio, program and project managers)
- Change support staff (e.g., portfolio, program and project office staff)
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
What You Will Learn
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key characteristics of success.
- Principles and approaches to successful benefits management.
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable for each practice.
- Key elements of portfolio-based benefits management.
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation.
- The various approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
Outline: Managing Benefits Foundation (MB)
- Overview and Principles
- Identify and Quantify
- Value and Appraise
- Portfolio based application
- Implement, Sustain and Measure
- Take Mock Exam
- Mock Exam Review
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date