Creating Opportunity and Selling MidMarket Cisco Customer Collaboration (SCCX)
This is a highly interactive 1 day course that looks at how AMs can successfully build a ROI and business case to sell Cisco Contact Center Express and associated solutions (e.g. the BE6K) .
The workshop is a combination of presentation, practical discussion and extensive exercises that will reinforce the material taught. Over 50% of the course is interactive hands-on exercises designed to get the AMs to think around customer engagement and how to build a business case that resonates and has relevance with key business stakeholders.
Throughout the course, delegates will work on a case study and will apply what they have learnt throughout the day to that case study. The course culminates in the delegates delivering a presentation of how they will approach and present a CCX solution to their case study customer.
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for partner AMs in the Commercial and SMB segment who will be selling CCX and related solutions.
A general understanding of Cisco Collaboration Solutions is preferable but not essential
What You Will Learn
As a result of having attended this course, AMs will:
- Have a clear understanding of the new selling behaviours needed to sell key collaboration solutions such as Contact Center Express
- Be able to successfully position and sell CCX in the context of a customer’s needs and objectives.
- Understand the importance of a consultative outcome-based sales approach when selling CCX.
- Build a business case for a typical contact center customer from a chosen market sector.
- Successfully engage with critical buyers of contact center solutions and practice stakeholder engagement.
- Understand typical customer objections and know how to defeat them
- Successfully build a value proposition for key contact center buyers
Outline: Creating Opportunity and Selling MidMarket Cisco Customer Collaboration (SCCX)
- Speaker and Delegate Introductions
- What’s in this workshop for me?
Module 1: The Cisco Collaboration Vision
- Presentation: Market Drivers, Analysis and Commentary
- Whiteboard: Why are Customers buying CC?
- Presentation: Cisco’s Strategy and Roadmap
- The Collaboration Architecture & Solutions
- The Cisco BE6K
- Cisco Contact Center Express
- Whiteboard: How can Cisco address Today’s Markets?
- Exercise : Each group will now document the market drivers and reason why their customer is looking to implement a contact center solution using our customized sales tool.
Module 2: Creating and Detecting the Opportunity
- Whiteboard: Who is the perfect prospect for our solution?
- Presentation: Profiling our Customers
- Identifying Business Issues and Business Initiatives
- Researching for Initiatives relevant to CCX
- Positioning CCX to address Customer’s needs
- Exercise : Each group will now profile their customer using our pre-defined profiling tool and then document what business initiatives the customer is planning and which Cisco solutions could help address those needs.
Module 3: Customer Engagement
- Whiteboard: Who do we engage with and who should we engage with?
- Presentation: Linking Initiatives and Stakeholders
- Approaching Key Stakeholders
- How to gain interest
- Exercise : Each group will now work on their case study to document one key strategic initiative, three key stakeholders and agree three key questions to drive the sale.
Module 4: Building the Business Case
- Whiteboard: How do we currently build a Value Proposition and what can we do differently?
- Presentation: CCX Use Cases
- Linking Cisco Solutions to Business Objectives to Business Outcomes
- What can we Impact and what is the Outcome?
- How to Build the ‘Cisco’ Value Proposition
- Exercise : Each group will now work on their case study to document a series of business impact questions that link our solution to strategic business objectives
Module 5: Setting the Criteria to Win
- Whiteboard: What is Cisco’s USP versus the competition?
- Presentation: Selling the Outcome, not the Product
- What Makes Cisco Solutions Unique?
- Dealing with Typical Objections
- Exercise : Each group will now work on their case study to identify a positioning statement on why Cisco CCX is unique and its value to their customer. Each group will also document any possible objections likely to be raised by their customer and how to handle those.
Module 6: Final Presentation of Case Studies
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jun 12, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin|
|Sep 7, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin|
|Dec 7, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English|
|Jun 15, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
|Sep 7, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
|Nov 2, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
|Nov 9, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
United Arab Emirates
|May 18, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Aug 10, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Oct 5, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Oct 12, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Jun 15, 2017||Cairo Course language: English|
|Dec 14, 2017||Cairo Course language: English|