CompTIA Network+ / Network Fundamentals Boot Camp (NPLUSBC)
Who should attend
Those who wish to excel in the role of a network technician or engineer, and IT professionals who wish to reinforce their knowledge of basic networking skills necessary to be successful in a variety of IT positions.
Fast Lane’s Network+ Boot Camp course comprehensively prepares you for the N10-004 Network+ 2009 certification exam.
Prior to enrolling in Fast Lane’s CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp, you should have a general understanding of Windows® 2000 Professional or XP and experience with Microsoft® products and technologies. You should also have had some exposure to home networking.
Upon the completion of our CompTIA Network+ 2009 Camp, you will know how to:
- Properly install, configure and oversee an assortment of networks on multiple platforms
- Effortlessly apply basic networking skills to work
- Comprehensively demonstrate a wide range of skills and knowledge to current or potential employers, co-workers and clients
- Successfully achieve a wide array of technical and support skills
Network+ certification is a great signal to current and future employers that you have the skills to navigate network problems and support an optimized infrastructure. The Fast Lane accelerated approach is the best way to ensure both the skills development on essential networking and provide a proven method of attaining Network+ certification!
Fast Lane, a CompTIA Learning Partner, only uses the best in CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum, supplemented with Fast Lane’s accelerated learning materials and methodology.
Our five-day boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to CompTIA Network+ certification available. Network+ certification leads to career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries.
Only Fast Lane's CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Five full days of intensive instruction with no outside distractions
- Quality prep books shipped directly to you prior to start of class
- Included exam vouchers for the Network+ certification exam
- On-site testing
- Snacks provided on each day of class
- Pre- and post-mentoring
- Attain one of the foremost certifications in the industry
- Detailed, hands-on curriculum covering a broad range of critical IT professional skills
- Expanded marketability and credibility as an engineer or technician
- Potential increase in salary and advancement
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,145
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request