Cisco ISE Solutions for Account Managers (ISEAM)
Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution is a transformational technology that enables a unified access and policy approach for network users and devices. It is the core component enabling and securing Cisco’s Borderless Network Architecture.
This ½ day workshop immerses Account Managers into the value proposition of Cisco’s ISE Solutions. Account Managers will learn how to identify customer’s mobility, identity and access issues, and will learn how to connect Cisco’s TrustSec vision with the customer’s business objectives. The course covers “Wireless Only”, Base and Advanced ISE packages. The course benefits include:
- Learn how to prepare a presentation explaining the most appropriate ISE solution set that meets the customer's requirements
- Understand the target market and how to identify ISE Solution sales opportunities within key accounts
Who should attend
The primary audience for this workshop is the Sales Professional working mid-market and enterprise accounts.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cisco Sales as well as basic familiarity with security technology.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Increase ISE solution sales pipeline, by discovering the customer’s business needs, and identifying opportunities for meeting these needs using Cisco’s ISE solutions.
- Identify and qualify ISE sales opportunities by recognizing specific business relevant drivers
- Identify and communicate effectively with the key players in the Security and Infrastructure space that influence the sales opportunity
- Align and describe the Cisco value proposition to each decision-relevant customer level
- Explain the key security challenges, and position ISE as part of the overall security architecture
- Prepare a presentation explaining the most appropriate ISE solution set that meets the customer's requirements
Outline: Cisco ISE Solutions for Account Managers (ISEAM)
Introduction to Cisco ISE Solutions and Component Overview
- High-level look at the components within the ISE Solution
- Identity-based networking
- Role-based access strategy
- High-level overview of Guest Access
- High-level overview of Location Aware Network Access
- High-level overview of wireless endpoint device profiling
- High-level overview of wireless endpoint posture and remediation
- Identity based Network Access and Policy Enforcement for wireless clients
Identifying ISE Sales Opportunities
- Summary of the optimal marketplace
- Identifying the perfect prospect
- Qualifying the prospect
- Addressing switch, access point and WLC upgrades as a part of an ISE sale
- ISE and Mobility Solution drivers
Identifying and working with key players in ISE Solution related decisions
- Engaging the powerbase and Line of Business
- Who is the targeted buyer?
- What is their compelling reason to buy?
- Mapping the ISE Solution and Borderless Networking to business transformation
- CIO/CTO/CSO priorities and how to meet them
- Knowing the motivations of the key IT/InfoSec/Compliance decision makers
- Matching the selling to the role – LoB
- Value propositions for CxO Sales
- Matching the selling to the role – “C” Suite
- How to position Cisco’s market leadership in NAC/AAA markets as well as how ISE supports competitive advantage over other BYOD solutions
- Addressing the present and future explosive growth of non-user devices on the network, and how that affects threat surface
- Focusing on Standards (802.1x, 802.1AE)
Describing Cisco’s Value Proposition for ISE and Borderless Network Mobility Solutions
- Why Cisco for wireless security?
- Why are Borderless Networks inevitable?
- How these trends transform business
- Summary of ISE and Mobility Solution drivers
- The key to a good value proposition
- Unforeseen opportunities
- Becoming a trusted advisor
- Complex sales process skills to help position ISE solutions
- Good value propositions for the prospect
- Qualified need responses: proof
- Quantifying the pain
- The hierarchy of needs and values
- Review of the competitive landscape
Positioning Cisco ISE solutions in a customer’s architecture
- Identifying organizational challenges
- Top concerns for 802.1X and Mobility solutions
- Dealing with migrations and lifecycle
- Long-term strategy instead of selling boxes