Advanced Penetration Testing and Security Analysis (ECSA)
Who should attend
CEH-certified security professionals aiming for ECSA certification and LPT licensure. This is the natural next step towards professional security testing and analysis.
The ILO (Instructor-led Online) Experience:
This live, online, instructor-led training modality offers you the course in the standard "5 day" format that you are used to. The course runs from 8am to 4pm (Mountain Time Zone) for five consecutive days, and with access to the course over the internet, you can train in the comfort of your home or office.
Candidates must have extensive experience with Windows® and/or Unix/Linux operating systems, along with comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP and networking.
To achieve the LPT designation, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Achieve Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification.
- Achieve EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification.
Upon the completion of Fast Lane’s Advanced Penetration Testing and Security Analysis Course, you will know:
- The latest exploit goals and methodologies
- Advanced information-gathering techniques
- Expert network discovery tools and techniques
- Identifying and exploiting architectural weaknesses
- Advanced enumeration of network devices, platforms and protocols
- Cracking contemporary authentication and authorization
- Advanced router, firewall and IDS testing
- Exploiting IPS
- Vulnerability research and automated scanning in the enterprise
- The anatomy of root kits, Trojans, malware and viruses
- Mastering Web application testing
- Exploiting complex protocols, such as SSH, SSL, and IPSEC
- Using payload generators
- Advanced wireless testing tools and techniques
- Penetration testing and “Social Engineering”
- Penetration testing and the law
Only Fast Lane’s Advanced Penetration Testing and Security Analysis offers you the following benefits:
- Five days of intense immersion training
- Fast Lane is an EC- Council Authorized Training Partner
- Voucher for the ECSA Certification
- Training towards the LPT licensure (you will be required to complete licensure steps independently, but the training fulfills requirements)
- Five CDs full of cutting-edge hacker/auditor tools, including: CD of BackTrack, the premier hacking platform and Vampireware: a Security Testing Framework
- Online access to resource materials
- Security tool downloads
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional. Industry acceptance as a legal and ethical security professional
- A comprehensive walk-through of what it takes to perform an actual pen test: from scoping to reporting
- EC-Council's endorsement as a Licensed Penetration Testing professional allows you to practice as a penetration testing consultant internationally
- Access to proprietary EC-Council software, templates and penetration testing methodologies
- License to practice and conduct security testing in organizations accredited by EC-Council
NOTE: these classes are conducted using Web conferencing. The audio component is supported by both VoIP and Phone bridge.
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,895
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,895
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request