DIACAP Boot Camp (DIACAPBC)
Who should attend
Government employees, contractors and all information management and information assurance professionals involved in the certification and accreditation process.
This is NOT a Certification Boot Camp; however, the training provided does meet some of the key objectives of the ISSEP and CAP certifications by (ISC)2.
Basic familiarity with Information systems is required.
You will learn DIACAP processes, requirements, players (responsibilities, roles, motivations, and decision-making styles), and how to present and sell the results to gain necessary security resources. You will also learn why it is a personal and professional advantage to do a DIACAP of an IT system.
In addition, this informative, non-technical boot camp will provide:
- Explanation of the requirement and directives
- Descriptions of DIACAP
- Identification of available guidelines
- Effective strategies for conducting efficient DIACAP Accreditations
- Knowledge to use the results to support organizational and personal objectives
With literally DECADES of documented experience on complex accreditation engagements, the Fast Lane expert instructor core is ready to guide you with effective and pragmatic approaches for performing DIACAP-based projects.
Our DIACAP Boot Camp offers outstanding benefits, including:
- Dealing with transitioning to DIACAP head on
- Cost-effective security with minimal performance impact
- How to create organization-wide motivation for IT security
- Exposure to the C&A process and types of risk assessments
- Awareness of strategies for controlling these efforts and gaining additional resources
- Preparing you to meet FISMA requirements while managing IT systems more effectively, efficiently, and securely
- Lunch, beverages and afternoon snacks
Duration: 3 days
- US$ 1,575
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request