Check Point CCSA and CCSE R71 Power Workshop (CPPW)
- Security basics
- Check Point Firewall-1 NGX architecture
- Installing the Check Point Firewall-1 NGX
- Check Point NGX Components
- Setup and Management of Firewall rules
- SmartView Tracker
- Network Address Translation (Static NAT / Hide NAT)
- Configuration backup
- Software and license upgrade
- IPS and WebDefense
- Voice over IP basics
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Client / Clientless VPN
- QoS on the Check Point Firewall
- Structure of a High availability infrastructure
Who should attend
- Network and system administrator responsible for the deployment of a Check Point Firewall
- Employees interested in attaining a Check Point Certified Security Administrator NGX or Check Point Certified Security Expert NGX certification
Fast Lane's Check Point CCSA and CCSE R71 Power Workshop covers all of the objectives for both the CCSA (Exam # 156-215.71) and CCSE (exam # 156-315.71) Certification Exams. Students are armed with the skills and knowledge to install, configure and troubleshoot enterprise Check Point Software Blades, and are guided towards successful completion of teh Challenging CCSA and CCSE exams.
Students should have strong TCP/IP Networking skills as well as strong generalist IT Security understanding.
This Power Workshop teaches students consolidated knowledge of the Check Point Firewall R71. In theoretical sections and various practical labs students learn how to install the Firewall (SecurePlatform), how to establish and install rules, and how to readout and manage logfiles. Further course content contains the alternatives to setup NAT, Check Point update, the setup of the cluster (ClusterXL) on the Check Point and troubleshooting.
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 3,250
- US$ 3,250
There are no training dates available in North America for this course. For inquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sep 22-26, 2014||Vienna (iTLS) This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Apr 7-11, 2014||Stockholm Course language: English|
|Sep 8-12, 2014||Stockholm Course language: English|
|Jun 23-27, 2014||Zurich|
|Nov 3-7, 2014||Zurich|