CISSP Boot Camp (CISSPBC)
The rumors are right: the CISSP is one TOUGH exam. Gear up with a proven methodology that has trained and certified THOUSANDS of CISSPs!
Fast Lane's CISSP Program accelerates your CISSP certification by attacking the exam, the CISSP question model and the (ISC)2 thought process. We provide comprehensive training on Information Security as well as preparation for the challenging CISSP. You will learn security concepts in a way that is fun and interesting, and you’ll engage in reinforcement exercises that will stick with you, straight through exams and into your career. A CISSP must always be a student of the art and science of security. Practicing security management requires continual engagement and study of threats and their agents. The program also has the following features:
- Six full days of the best CISSP training in the industry
- 6 Nights at a quality Hotel, with free shuttle to and from class
- Class size limited to 12 students, allowing for more attention from the instructor, more space for students to work and more focused environment.
- Flight to and from Sarasota from anywhere in the Continental U.S.
- Shuttle to and from the Airport
- Top-notch training facilities with cutting edge computers and 20 inch monitors
- Student Work areas with executive chairs and 5 ft of desk area
- Pre-class access to the Fast Lane Community Site, loaded with hundreds of assessment questions
- First-class CISSP curriculum, updated and maintained by seasoned CISSP instructor experts
- Fast Lane's proprietary practice questions
- Exam study guidance by a CISSP course instructor before and after class
- Lunch, snacks and beverages provided on each day of class
- Opportunity to re-sit a classroom-based or Instructor-Led Online (ILO) course for up to one year
Who should attend
This course is streamlined for InfoSec Professionals intent on CISSP Certification, and those who can take an accelerated, immersive boot camp experience, including evening sessions, cram sessions and more.
(ISC)2’s CISSP Certification exam is scheduled on the day after class at a nearby testing center. Classes are held in locations close to the actual test site, and students can carpool or make other arrangements to the exam venue. Students need to schedule for the exam directly with (ISC)2, and should do so at the same time as signing up for the class in order to ensure exam availability.
The CISSP certification program is targeted at professionals with at least four years of experience in two domains and a college degree, or five years’ experience in two domains without a college degree.
Upon completing our CISSP Boot Camp, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills, including the ability to:
- Competently identify and handle security threats
- Gain credentials as a leading security professional for current and future employment
- Thoroughly understand the 10 essential core domains of the common body of knowledge:
- Access Control
- Application Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigations
- Operations Security
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
Duration: 6 days
- US$ 3,795
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request