CISSP Boot Camp (CISSPBC)
This CISSP review seminar helps you review the 10 domains of the information security practice. It also serves as a strong learning tool for mastering concepts and topics related to all aspects of information systems security. Prepare for your CISSP exam with confidence. Our certified instructors will review the 10 domains highlighting the main points of focus for the exam.
The CISSP 5-day seminar includes:
- Up-to-Date Courseware
- Post-Seminar Self-Assessment
- Offers a high-level review of the information security field
- Identifies knowledge areas that require additional study.
- Prepares you for the exam!
Who should attend
This course is streamlined for InfoSec Professionals intent on CISSP Certification. The CISSP certification program is targeted at professionals with at least four years of experience in two domains and a college degree, or five years’ experience in two domains without a college degree.
Upon completing the CISSP Boot Camp, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills, including the ability to:
- Competently identify and handle security threats
- Gain credentials as a leading security professional for current and future employment
- Thoroughly understand the 10 essential core domains of the common body of knowledge:
- Access Control
- Application Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance and Investigations
- Operations Security
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,250
- US$ 2,250
|Sep 8-12, 2014||Overland Park *|
|Nov 10-14, 2014||Overland Park *|