CISM Boot Camp (CISMBC)
Who should attend
Information Security Managers intent on passing the challenging CISM certification provided by ISACA.
The ISACA® CISM exam is only available two days per year, and requires students to register well in advance. The exam is delivered at locations around the world, including more than 80 U.S. metropolitan areas. Contact your Account Manager for more details.
To become a CISM, you must submit verified evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas. The work experience must be gained within the ten-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of originally passing the exam.
Upon the completion of Fast Lane’s CISM Boot Camp, you will learn:
- Essential tips and tricks for passing the CISM Certification exam on the first attempt
- What to specifically focus on in order to reduce the scope of preparing for the CISM
- How to look at Security Management
- Career-enhancing approaches to Information Security Governance
- InfoSec Program Management
- Risk Management
- Response Management
Your instructor will guide you and explain the concepts relating to the ISACA CISM exam. Our methodology of teaching the domains of the CISM guides you on how to dissect the questions and concept areas of the CISM.
Only Fast Lane’s CISM Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Five full days of intense instruction with no outside distractions
- Fast Lane's CISM Courseware
- Official ISACA CISM Practice Question v10 Database
- ISACA Official CISM Review Manual 2010
- In-person access to the top security experts in the industry
- Lunch, beverages and snacks provided on each day of class
- Highly accomplished status as a distinguished information security professional; for CISSPs and others, the CISM is considered a real career distinguisher
- Potential for a salary increase and/or promotion
- Excellent certification preparation
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,975
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request