Computer Forensics (CHFI) Boot Camp (CHFIBC)
Who should attend
Police and other law enforcement personnel, defense and military personnel, e-business security professionals, systems administrators, legal professionals, banking, insurance and other professionals, government agencies, IT managers
The CHFI 312-49 exam will be conducted on the last day of training.
You should have a strong understanding of computer and network fundamentals, as well as a general understanding of information security. It is strongly recommended that you attend the CEH class before enrolling into CHFI program, though it is not required. You will need a strong understanding of TCP/IP in order to make the most out of the more technical aspects of the class.
The CHFI course will give you the necessary skills to identify an intruder's activity on computer systems and to properly gather the necessary evidence to effectively prosecute. The top tools of the forensic trade will be introduced during this course, including specialized techniques for analysis of intrusions on laptops, smart phones and more. The need for businesses and home users to digitize everything and make everything accessible from everywhere has given way to a new type of "cyber criminal" that can steal more data and commit more crime easier and with less risk, often never leaving their basement. Today's battles between corporations, governments, and countries are fought in the technical realm, leveraging connected systems. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cyber-criminal, then this is the course for you.
Upon completion, you will know:
- The anatomy of how hackers attack
- Investigate e-mail
- Investigate Internet crimes
- Investigate Web attacks
- Investigate wireless attacks
- Intro to Blackberry, iPod and PDA forensics
- Router forensics
- Investigate sexual harassment cases
- Investigate corporate espionage
- Investigate trademark/copyright cases
- Understand the provisions of IT law
- Complex technical concepts
- Successful definition of evidence-handling procedures
- Functional design and outline of procedures related to incident response strategies
- Comprehend the general rules of evidence
Our Computer Forensics (CHFI) Boot Camp is immersion into the art and science of computer forensic investigation, with a focus on proven methodologies that advanced teams use for performing computer forensics with proper chain of evidence protected.
Only Fast Lane's Computer Forensics (CHFI) Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Fast Lane’s definitive, total immersion boot camp training experience
- Intense instruction, no outside distractions
- Authorized curriculum and some proprietary curriculum
- Hands-on practice/skills development
- 50% hands-on activity during the class
- Exceptional secret-ingredient practice exams
- One exam voucher, covering the CHFI 312-49
- On-site exams
- Lunch, snacks and beverages all day long
**Note: For Partner Delivered classes, the following is not included: CHFI 312-49 exam and hotel accommodations.
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 3,245
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,895
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request