Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) v.7.0 Boot Camp (CEHBC)
Who should attend
Computer professionals in law enforcement, security professionals and network administrators intent on learning what the bad guys are doing in order to protect and test the security of their own systems.
The CEH v7.0 (312-50) Certification can only be taken by students who have completed the EC-Council-authorized training. Note also that members of the U.S. Federal Government may also take the Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA) certification. The CNDA program has been designed especially for the United States Government and military agencies. To achieve the Certified Network Defense Architect Certification, you must pass the CNDA exam 312-99.
US DOD Directive 8570 & Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) The United States of America Department of Defense issued Directive 8570 in 2004 to mandate baseline certifications for all Information Assurance “IA” positions. In February of 2010, this directive was enhanced to include the Certified Ethical Hacker across its Computer Network Defense Categories “CND”.
DOD Directive 8570 As stated by DIAP: DOD Directive 8570.01M Change 2 provides the basis for an enterprise-wide solution to train, certify, and manage the DoD Information Assurance (IA) workforce.
Prior to enrolling in Fast Lane's Certified Ethical Hacking Boot Camp, you should have:
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in networking technologies
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
- Information systems and security background
Upon completion, you will know:
- How to pass the challenging EC-Council CEH Certification exam
- The anatomy of how hackers attack
- What it means to penetrate and exploit
- Dozens of hands-on labs using hacker tools
- Cracking passwords
- Covering your tracks
- Using SQL injection to “own” a box
- Trojans and buffer overflows
The bad guys are always at the door when you connect your systems to the Internet. A network or system professional needs to know how a hacker sees their network in order to protect against attack.
Our CEH V7.0 Boot Camp is an immersion into the art and science of security testing, with a focus on proven methodologies that advanced teams use for performing penetration testing and assessments. The lab-intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
New Features in CEH version 7.0:
- Well organized DVD-ROM content; a repository of approximately 20GB of the latest hacking and security tools and more than 1000 minutes of videos demonstrating hacking techniques
- Well organized content for a better understanding and learning experience
- Concepts are well-illustrated to create self-explanatory slides
- Diagrammatic representation of concepts and attacks
- Industry-standard key tools are featured in detail and other tools are presented as a list for students to try
- Exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks with detailed explanation of how to implement these countermeasures in a real-time environment
- The new version has a complete section dedicated to penetration testing. It illustrates how to implement learned concepts to test network system security
- A result-oriented, descriptive and analytical lab manual; the labs showcased in the courseware are tested against the latest Operating Systems with all of the patches and hot fixes applied
Only Fast Lane's CEH v6.1 Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Fast Lane's definitive, TOTAL immersion boot camp training experience
- Intense instruction, no outside distractions
- Fast Lane's proprietary practice materials; pre-class access to the Fast Lane Community Site, complete with assessments and resources
- Official CEH Courseware containing:
- 4 DVDs containing over 300 of the latest Hacking Tools and Exploits
- Intensive Hacking and Counter-Hacking Hands-On demonstration components
- Official EC-Council CEH Curriculum Courseware Volumes 1 & 2
- Official EC-Council CEH Lab Guide
- Over 250 CEH OFFICIAL Exam Review Questions
- Official EC-Council Back Pack
- Hands-on practice/skills development on hacking from both Microsoft® and Linux
- 60% hands-on activity during the class
- One exam voucher, covering the CEH 312-50 (or CNDA equivalent)
- Exam taken during class on Day 5
- Lunch, snacks and beverages all day long
This course is under the direction of Barry Kaufman, CEH, CISSP, the co-author of the recently released "Official Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide". Barry ensures that every trainer of this program is absolutely an expert Security Tester, with years of real-world experience in penetration testing techniques. Expect an eye-opening and challenging experience.
**Note: For Instructor-Led Online delivered classes, the following is not included: exam delivery, meals and hotel accommodations.
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 3,245
Duration: 5 days
- US$ 2,895
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request