CCNP Security Boot Camp (CCNPSEC)
- All 4 exam vouchers, plus make-up exam vouchers if needed.
- Exam Pass Guarantee on all 4 CCNP Security Exams, providing for 1 free retake on each exam (speak with your rep for details on exam pass guarantee)
- Opportunities to take all 4 exams during class
- Authorized Cisco Courseware covering all 4 authorized courses
- 24/7 Access during class to complete hands-on labs for all 4 Official Courses
- 12 intense days of training
- Lunches, drinks and snacks daily
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: These are NOT included in the list price, but can be provided as a part of the package (ask your rep for more info)
The 4 CCNP Security exams are taken during the Boot Camp. This allows you to attain your CCNP Security with only 2 weeks of out-of-the-office inconvenience. That’s right—10 days out of the office, and you come home CCNP Security Certified! We are so certain that you will get certified that we include an Exam Pass Guarantee: As long as you follow the program as prescribed, we will pay for your retake on a failed exam!
Fast Lane’s CCNP Security Boot Camp is an intensive 12-day training and certification program for Network Security Engineers intent on CCNP Security certification. This is a comprehensive solution, including:
- Intensive, Boot Camp-style Instructor-led training: you will participate in 12 long days of expert-led instruction. This involves extensive hands-on activities culled from the Cisco Authorized content, as well as exam objective-focused lecture.
- Certification Success: through the combination of lecture, hands-on activities and in-class assessments, you will be prepared for all 4 exams. The goal is to get certified on the first attempt, but just in case, we include a second exam voucher for each exam if necessary.
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Network Security Engineers (NSEs) involved in design, implementation and maintenance of Cisco Security solutions.
- Cisco customers who implement and maintain Cisco security solutions.
The knowledge and skills that you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Note that CCNA Security status must be attained prior to attending the CCNP Security Boot Camp.
The objective of this course is for you to successfully prepare and take the 4 certification exams required for CCNP Security Certification. See the following courses for specific requirements for each exam:
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL) 1.0
- Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN) 1.0
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) v7.0
- Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE) 1.0
Duration: 15 days
- US$ 9,375
Cisco Learning Credits:
There no training dates available in North America for this course. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sep 30-Oct 4, 2013||Stockholm 5 days Vecka 1 (av 3)|
|Nov 18-22, 2013||Stockholm 5 days Vecka 2 (av 3)|
|Jan 20-24, 2014||Stockholm 5 days Vecka 3 (av 3)|