CCDA Boot Camp (CCDABC)
The CCDA certification (Cisco Certified Design Associate) indicates a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged network. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations. This course is for all Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification candidates.
Who should attend
- This course is intended for students who want to take and pass the CCDA Certification exam.
The CCDA exam voucher is included with this offering.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- CCIE Routing & Switching (CCIERS Routing & Switching)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- CCIE Service Provider (CCIESP Service Provider)
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
- Familiarity with installation, configuration, and functions of small networks; CCNA level of experience or certification is recommended.
- You should have also taken the ROUTE and SWITCH classes, or have the equivalent in experience.
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Discuss methodology in network design
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design
- Evaluate security solutions for the network
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking
- Pre-class Access to Online Official Cisco Learning Content, including eLearning, Assessment Questions, and a Dynamic Learning Portal for tracking your self-paced, Pre-class study process
- Pre-Class Mentoring support
- Exam voucher for the CCDA Exam
- Authorized Cisco Accelerated CCDA Courseware Kit: (DESGN)
- 5 Intense days of training
Detailed Course Outline
The CCDA Boot Camp covers the following:
- Module 1: Applying a Methodology to Network Design
- Module 2: Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Module 3: Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Module 4: Designing Remote Connectivity
- Module 5: Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Module 6: Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Module 7: Identifying Voice Networking Considerations
- Module 8: Identifying Wireless Networking Considerations
- Module 9: Implementing and Operating the Network Design