Borderless Network Mobility for Account Managers (BNMAM)
This highly focused ½ day sales workshop provides a comprehensive overview of how to sell the latest Cisco Borderless Network Mobility architecture solutions. Cisco mobility products comprise state-of-the-art, high-speed resilient wireless products. They integrate to provide robust, accessible networks capable of supporting diverse applications and devices, and maximizing the Borderless Network experience.
Attendees not only learn the fundamentals about Cisco's Borderless Network Mobility Solutions, but also learn how to effectively articulate the value to businesses of a holistic mobility solution that is integrated into the enterprise network architecture. The course includes coverage of the following key architectures and technologies:
- Borderless Network Architecture
- Unified Wireless
- Identity Services Engine (ISE) Solutions
- Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS)
- Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE)
- And More!
Who should attend
The primary audience for this workshop is the Sales Professional working mid-market and enterprise accounts.
This course is intended for students with some experience selling Cisco router, switch and wireless technology.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Cisco mobility products.
- Describe the components of Cisco's Unified Wireless architecture.
- Describe 802.11n and the benefits it brings.
- Describe Cisco’s APs, WLCs, ISE, NCSE and MSE
- Describe the advantages Cisco has over its competition, and describe sales tactics to maximize these advantages.
- Describe mid-market solutions - Guest Access, Voice over IP, BYOD.
- Define the Cisco product key differentiators and positioning.
Outline: Borderless Network Mobility for Account Managers (BNMAM)
Introduction - The Changing Wireless Market
- Market Changes
- New User Behaviors / New User Demands
- Business and Mobility Trends
- BYOD / Borderless Access Drivers and Assumptions
- BYOD / Borderless Access Key Functionality and Success
- Customer Pain Points: Healthcare, Retail, Warehouse/Logistics
- Wireless Technology Basics
- Wireless for the enterprise: Meshes, Standalone vs. Lightweight APs, Cisco Unified
- Controller-Based Solution, WLCs
- RF management
- Mobility management
- Benefits of 802.11n Over 802.11a/b/g Networks
- Transmit Beamforming (Cisco ClientLink)
- Mobility Challenges
- Unified Access Challenges
Cisco Portfolio Overview
- Cisco Mobility / Unified Access Portfolio
- Enterprise-grade WLC for the Campus
- OfficeExtend 600 Series Access Points
- WiSM2 Enhancement
The Cisco Mobility Difference
- Competitive Differentiation
- Recognizing Opportunities
- 802.1x based port authentication
- Powerful 802.11n Dual-band Performance