Cisco Business Edition 6000 for Account Managers (BE6KAM)
The aim of this one day course is to empower Cisco Partner Account Managers to position Cisco’s Business Edition 6000 as a business transformational and disruptive mid-market solution that enables businesses to be more agile, productive, efficient and creative.
This one day course will take a pragmatic approach to selling the Cisco BE6K solution – coaching delegates on the best practice techniques and approaches which have proved to be successful over countless engagements across all verticals.
Who should attend
The primary audience is Account Managers addressing the Mid-Market segment.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this one day training delegates will feel confident in understanding more about the mid-market business needs and careabouts and how to position the Cisco BE6K solution as a perfect scalable, evolutionary solution which is so flexible that it can respond to the market dynamics which drive businesses in the Mid-Market.
Outline: Cisco Business Edition 6000 for Account Managers (BE6KAM)
Session 1 – Introduction:
- Networking trends such as IOT, vertical trend analysis and how changes in the how we behave, work and communicate affects a mid-market business and opportunity spotting.
- Trends in Commercial - sales and marketing, business processes, operations, reporting and compliance.
- Trends in manufacturing – globalisation.
- Trends in education – technology in the classroom and its impact.
- Trends in Government.
- What does this mean for your market – discussion and exercise on how this changes the sales process and a partners approach to sales – keep your eyes on the prize.
Session 2 – BE6k Solution Overview:
- Top level appreciation of the features and capability of the BE6K solution and some real world use cases.
Session 3 – Selling Cisco BE6K Solution:
- Successful sales approach, who to talk to and what to say, top level Cisco Messaging.
- Presenting the Cisco BE6K as a packaged solution. Case Study analysis – selection of cross vertical case studies to forensically analyse what the critical success factors and key metrics which pulled these sales over the line.
- Exercises – present the delegates with business problems – they will be asked to identify how the Cisco BE6K solution can solve these problems and prove it. What would they do next? Who do they talk to?
Session 4 – Differentiating Cisco from competitors:
- Cisco deals and promotions, quoting for BE6K, Tools at your disposal, Apps to help you, live demos, overview of where to find help/collateral and key contacts for BE6K solution within Cisco.
Session 5 – Q & A, Wrap and Close.
- Call to action – what will you do differently now?
- What are your objectives?
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. You can schedule a private, onsite training session or request a public date by emailing email@example.com.
|May 10, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin|
|Aug 23, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English|
|Nov 22, 2017||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin|
|Mar 2, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
|Oct 5, 2017||Riyadh Course language: English|
United Arab Emirates
|Jun 8, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Dec 7, 2017||Dubai Course language: English This course is being delivered by iTLS.|
|Apr 13, 2017||Cairo Course language: English|
|Oct 12, 2017||Cairo Course language: English|