CompTIA A+/Network+ Boot Camp (ANPLUSBC)
Who should attend
Those who wish to excel in the role of a network technician or engineer, and IT professionals who wish to reinforce their knowledge of basic networking skills necessary to be successful in a variety of IT positions.
Fast Lane’s A+/ Network+ Boot Camp course comprehensively prepares students for the following exams, leading to both Network+ and A+ Certifications:
- N10-004 Network+ 2009 certification exam
- 220-701 for CompTIA A+ Essentials
- 220-702 for CompTIA A+ Practical Application
Prior to enrolling in Fast Lane’s CompTIA Network+ Boot Camp, you should have a general understanding of Windows® 2000 Professional or XP and experience with Microsoft® products and technologies. You should also have had some exposure to home networking.
Upon the completion of our CompTIA Network+ 2009 Camp, you will know how to:
- Properly install, configure and oversee an assortment of networks on multiple platforms
- Effortlessly apply basic networking skills to work
- Comprehensively demonstrate a wide range of skills and knowledge to current or potential employers, co-workers and clients
- Successfully achieve a wide array of technical and support skills
- Properly install, configure and oversee an assortment of computer hardware and software on multiple platforms
- Effortlessly apply basic troubleshooting skills to work situations
Three exams and two certifications in just eight days!
Fast Lane, a CompTIA Learning Partner, only uses the best in CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum, supplemented with Fast Lane’s accelerated learning materials and methodology.
Our eight-day boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification available. A+ and Network+ certification leads to career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries.
Only Fast Lane's CompTIA A+/Network+ Boot Camp offers you the following benefits:
- Eight full days of intensive instruction with no outside distractions
- Quality prep books shipped directly to you prior to the start of class
- Included exam vouchers for the A+ and Network+ certification exams
- On-site testing
- Snacks and beverages provided on each day of class
- Pre- and post-mentoring
- One of the foremost certifications in the industry
- Detailed, hands-on curriculum covering a broad range of critical IT professional skills
- Expanded marketability and credibility as an engineer or technician
Duration: 8 days
- US$ 3,325
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request