Cisco Quantum Policy Suite Core Technologies (QPSCT)
About this Course
The Cisco Quantum Policy Suite Core Technologies version 1.0 instructor-led course offered by Learning Services High-Touch delivery is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are able to successfully deploy and implement the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. The course is focused on WiFi deployments with Radius, however Mobility deployments with Diameter is also covered.
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy the Cisco Quantum Policy Suite. The primary audience for this course includes:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners, resellers
Following are the prerequisites for this course:
- CCNA® or CCNP® certification or equivalent experience.
- CCNA® Wireless certification or equivalent experience.
- Linux OS Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Radius and Diameter
- Working knowledge of XML and XML Namespaces
- Working knowledge of VM Ware
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Services Gateway (ISG)
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Quantum Policy Suite landscape.
- Discuss Subscriber Management with the use of Control Center and QPS APIs.
- Identify the core features and uses of Quantum Policy Builder.
- Identify the features of the Subscriber Services Portal.
- Discuss Subversion and the use of SVN commands.
- Describe the use of the MongoDB within QPS.
- Explain the QPS features that can be installed or updated.
- Configure Quantum Policy Builder for Reporting.
- Identify the methods of troubleshooting QPS.
- Create Wi-Fi Use Cases for One-Click, Voucher, MAC TAL and Volume Quota services.
- Create Mobility Use Cases for Fair Usage, Turbo Boost, Roaming Control, Shared Plan and Time of Day services.
Outline: Cisco Quantum Policy Suite Core Technologies (QPSCT)
- Module 1: QPS Landscape
- Module 2: Subscriber Management
- Module 3: Quantum Policy Builder
- Module 4: Operaations and Maintenance
- Module 5: WiFi Use Cases with Radius
- Module 6: Mobility Use Cases with Diameter
The lab outline is as follows:
- Lab 1: QNS Command Line
- Lab 2: Control Center
- Lab 3: QNS APIs
- Lab 4: Subversion and Policy Builder
- Lab 5: QNS 5.3 Policy Builder, Device Limit, Max Sessions
- Lab 6: Service Realization with QNS Portal
- Lab 7: Feature Installation and Backups
- Lab 8: Enabling Diameter Plugin
- Lab 9: Reporting
- Lab 10: Troubleshooting
- Lab 11: One-Click
- Lab 12: Vouchers
- Lab 13: MAC TAL
- Lab 14: Volume Quota with ISG Prepaid
- Lab 15: Fair Usage
- Lab 16: Turbo Boost
- Lab 17: Roaming Control
- Lab 18: Shared Plan