Cisco Selling Business Outcomes (OUTCOMES)
Bundle and save! As part of your Gold Partner certification, Fast Lane makes it easy to become a Business Value Practitioner in one week by bundling all 3 classes and taking all 3 exams with the Gold Partner Business Value Package (BVBUNDLE).
About this Course
Selling Business Outcomes is the foundation of Cisco’s business sales skills curriculum. This one day course builds core knowledge and abilities for selling technology services and solutions with a business outcome focus.
This one day course enables individuals to:
- better understand the customer business context.
- identify how technology solutions can be positioned to meet customer-defined needs or business outcomes.
- generate increased opportunity pipeline, revenue and profit for Cisco and/or Channel Partners.
The course prepares you for the Cisco Selling Business Outcomes (810-403) exam.
Who should attend
This training is intended for individuals in sales roles, including Account Managers, Sales Specialists and System Engineers within Cisco and its Channel Partner companies.
What You Will Learn
Following completion of this one day course, students will be able to:
- Explain the tenets, principles, and approach to business outcomes sales
- Articulate the customer environment for purchasing and adopting technology solutions
- Describe opportunities for revenue and customer impact across industry verticals
- Discuss critical success factors and key performance indicators for business outcomes sales
- Identify key customer decision makers, influencers, and expectations
- Explain the financial drivers that impact business outcome sales
- Prepare a customer focused action plan and business outcomes story