Brocade SAN Troubleshooting (TS300)
About this Course
This 3-day instructor-led course provides students with the technical and process information needed to perform troubleshooting and data gathering tasks in SAN switched and routed networks, based on 16 Gbps Brocade products and Fabric OS v7.1.0.
Who should attend
- Support personnel responsible for troubleshooting issues that may arise in an SAN.
- Individuals looking for an understanding of troubleshooting processes and initial data collection.
- Advanced end-users looking to enhance network troubleshooting skills.
- CFA200: Brocade Certified Fabric Administrator (BCFA) Training or equivalent core SAN knowledge (fabrics, zoning, etc.)
- CFP300: Brocade Certified Fabric Professional (BCFP) Training or equivalent advanced SAN knowledge (FC-FC routing, FCIP, etc.)
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Troubleshoot common issues in SAN switched and routed networks.
- Use Brocade Network Advisor to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot SAN switched and routed networks.
- Demonstrate how to diagram a fabric using collected support data.
- Gather troubleshooting data for Brocade Fibre Channel switches and HBAs/Fabric Adapters.
- Identify what causes performance problems in Fibre Channel fabrics.
- Troubleshoot common fabric problems.