Brocade MPLS Implementation (MPLS400)
About this Course
This course is an in-depth study of deploying networks using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). Course materials focus on features of the Brocade NetIron series of routers including multiple advanced L2 / L3 VPN technologies such as VLL, VPLS, and L3 VPNs. This course covers MPLS concepts, benefits, protocols, designs, configurations, and basic troubleshooting. MPLS 400 is a pre-requisite for Brocade University MPLS Traffic Engineering training offerings.
Who should attend
This course is for advanced support engineers, enterprise network engineers, service providers, or anyone else needing detailed foundational information to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot MPLS in a Brocade environment.
- CNE 200 - Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE) or;
- ETH 103 - Basic Switch/ Router Configuration and Management
- CNP 300 - Brocade Certified Network Professional (BCNP)
- BGP 400 - Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) for Service Provider & Enterprise Networks
What You Will Learn
- Describe Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Describe the benefits of a Brocade MPLS implementation.
- Implement MPLS network designs and configurations using Brocade routers.
- Implement Brocade L2 VPN networks.
- Implement Brocade L3 VPN networks.
- Describe how to use Brocade Network Advisor in MPLS environments.
|Apr 3-5, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Apr 3-5, 2017||Philadelphia, PA *|
|Jun 5-7, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Jun 5-7, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Jul 24-26, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Jul 24-26, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Sep 11-13, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Sep 11-13, 2017||Philadelphia, PA *|
|Nov 6-8, 2017||Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA *|
|Nov 6-8, 2017||Virtual Class *|
|Apr 3-5, 2017||Toronto, ON *|